Preventive measures for reopening
We are here again, looking forward to seeing you and ensuring personalized attention and safety for everyone.
In order to ensure safety during visits, the following measures have been applied following the health recommendations:
- Capacity has been reduced to 50% of usual capacity.
- Cleaning has intensified, especially for items that are available to the public.
- Room sheets have been removed and gloves are available for tactile items.
- The information leaflet has been removed. You will find much of this in digital format on our website parcdelasequia.cat, on the Turisme de Manresa website http://www.manresaturisme.cat/cat and on the Bages Turisme website http://bagesturisme.cat/ .
- For the visit to the Museum you can download the izi TRAVEL audio guide
- Disinfectant gel is available at the entrance to the facility.
- There is a daily ventilation of all spaces
To keep these measures and visits safe for all visitors, we remind and recommend that:
- Buy the ticket in advance whenever possible
- Wear a protective mask and keep it on throughout the tour.
- Keep the recommended tour circuit.
- You will find different information and signage points to remember the safe visit measures to follow.
- Keep a safe distance with third parties along all routes and in break rooms. Avoid forming groups.
- Disinfect your hands with the hydroalcoholic gel found at the entrance
- Avoid touching display cases and information panels.
- We recommend paying by credit card whenever possible
- Follow the information and recommendations of customer service staff.
Photos and videos
Flash-free images are allowed in exhibitions.
We are confident that the new measures guarantee the quality of the visit at this exceptional time and we apologize for any inconvenience.
More information: Telephone: (34) 93 877 22 31 (Tuesday to Sunday, 10 am to 2 pm); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org